American Boat Rentals' Operating Procedures
- American Boat Rentals, LLC may refuse, at its sole discretion, to rent to persons it feels are not qualified to operate the craft safely.
- Renter must be a responsible adult at least 21 or over with a valid driver’s license.
- The craft will be assigned to the renter and a rental agreement must be completed before departing the launch site.
- American Boat Rentals, LLC may terminate, without refund, the rental of the craft, if in its sole judgment, the craft is operated unsafely or the renter violates any of the terms of the rental agreement or rental policies.
- The person providing the deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental Agreement.
- The rented craft shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or operated under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Boat occupancy must not exceed boat capacity.
- No nighttime running- craft must be secured between sunset and sunrise.
- Any person not signatory to the Rental Agreement may not operate the craft.
- American Boat Rentals, LLC and renter must complete boat inspection checklist at check-in and checkout.
- Rentals do not include gasoline, tax or insurance.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Renter is responsible for learning and obeying all local, state and federal laws pertaining to operating the rented craft.
All of our watercraft are licensed and meet all legal requirements.
All you have to do now is:
- Choose a lake.
- Choose a boat.
- Contact us today!